Sunday, December 13, 2009

Love the Least

I've decided to do some short posts of two line sort of wisdom instead of always having to have a long explanation. I figure I'm more likely to post then, and even though it is simple it's still good.

Love the least. - You never know what affect your actions will have. You probably won't see results immediately, and sometimes you may never see results, but do it anyway.

John 13:35 (NKJV)
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Hi Mummy!

Your blog looks great! I really like the new look! :)

I think the short thoughts sound great... it will be nice to hear from you more often.

Well, talk to you later.

Love,
Baby

Felicity said...

Thanks Baby! I like the new look too.

Love Mummy